1.SME Digitalisation Initiative
In conjunction with Budget 2020, the Ministry of Finance (MOF) is now giving grants to Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) to adopt digitalisation in daily operations. By purchasing from approved Technology Solution Providers(TSP), company can receive grant amounting up to 50% or a maximum of RM 5,000 from total invoice amount. Rockbell is proud to be one of the technology service providers! Solutions eligible for grants are: Million Accounting System, Million Stock Control, E-Global Reach System, Million Payroll System, Million E-leave System and Popcorn POS System.
- The Company is at least 60% owned by Malaysians.
- The Company is registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia.
- The Company has been in operation for at least one (1) year.
- Company operation in one ( 1 ) year, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 100,000.
- Company operation > two (2) years, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 50,000 (preceding two (2) consecutive years).
Grants are first come first served and for 10,000 SMEs only! Register your interest now here.
配合2020年财政预算，财政部（MOF）为中小企业（SME）提供数码化津贴，以鼓励中小企业日常运营电子化。首10万家申请的中小企业可获得最高发票总额的50％或最高达RM 5,000的数码津贴。Rockbell已经是其中一家受政府认证的系统供应商。我们目前配合政府推动数字化奖掖，以下是中小企业可以向我们申请奖励的系统：Million Accounting System， Million Stock Control， E-Global Reach System，Million Payroll System，Million E-leave System及Popcorn POS System。
- 已营运（1）年的中小企业，第一年的最低年销售额至少RM100,000.00; 和
2. Employer Covid-19 Assistance Programme (E-cap)
The Employer COVID-19 SME Assistance Programme is to help qualified SMEs to manage their monthly cash flow and continue operating their businesses, while still enabling workers to keep their jobs. Application starts from 23 April 2020.
The programme allows employers to apply for deferment and restructuring of Employer Share Contribution Payment for April, May and June 2020 contributions (March, April & May 2020 wages).
As an example, for SMEs who apply to defer their April contributions, their restructured payments will start from July 2020 up to a maximum of 3 months ending September 2020. For those applying for May, the restructured payments for that month will start from August to October 2020 while for those applying for June, their restructured payments will start from September 2020 to November 2020
To be eligible for the e-CAP, SME employers must:
- Have 200 employees or less on payroll.
- Ensure that all monthly contribution payments (both employee and employer portions) up to the February 2020 contribution date (January 2020 wage) are in order.
- Ensure that the employee’s share of the payment for the contribution months being applied for (April, May or June) has been paid up.
3. Wage Subsidy Program (WSP) 2.0
With effective from 1 April 2020, WSP help employers to retain employees by providing wage subsidies for 3 months.
- 75 employees and below (Malaysian citizen and non-citizen): RM1,200 per month per employee, provided that the salary does not exceed RM4,000
- 76 to 200 employees (Malaysian citizen and non-citizen): RM800 per month per employee, provided that the salary does not exceed RM4,000 and the company faces a decline of 50% or more in the revenue or income by comparing total revenue with January 2020 and following months
- 200 employees and above (Malaysian citizen and non-citizen): RM600 per month per employee, provided that the salary does not exceed RM4,000 and the company faces a decline of 50% or more in the revenue or income by comparing total revenue with January 2020 and following months
- The Company/Employer has commenced operation before 1 January 2020
- Employee’s salary must not exceed RM4,000
- Employer must retain employees under WSP, no salaries cut, or give unpaid leaves for 6 months.
- 75位员工（包括所有外劳和外籍人士）可直接申请无需50%营业额下滑的条件，以3月薪水RM 4000以下的本地员工人数为基准，每人可得到RM 1200的补贴
- 75至200位员工（包括所有外劳和外籍人士）需加入50%营业额下滑的条件，以3月薪水RM 4000以下的本地员工人数为基准，每人可得到RM 800的补贴
- 200位员工以上（包括所有外劳和外籍人士）需加入50%营业额下滑的条件，以3月薪水RM 4000以下的本地员工人数为基准，每人可得到RM 600的补贴
- 只限于RM 4000以下的本地员工申请
- 申请的公司之后3个月不可以裁员/减薪/逼迫员工拿Unpaid Leave
4. HRD Levy Waiver for 6 Months
HRDF registered employers from 63 sub-sectors are exempted from paying the mandatory Human Resources Development (HRD) levy under the Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad Act 2001 (Act 612) for six (6) months. The levy exemption will come into effect from 15 April 2020 to 15 September 2020.
Employers from all 63 sub-sectors stipulated under the Manufacturing Sector, Services Sector and Mining and Quarrying Sector are qualified.
Even though employers are exempted from paying levy for 6 months, employers are encouraged to apply for training grant and continue sending their employees for training, utilizing the available levy in their own account.
雇主4月15日开始至9月15日间，将不需要缴付HDF levy。这只限于Manufacturing Sector， Services Sector 及Mining and Quarrying Sector这三个领域。
5. Extended SST Payment Deadline
The due date for January and February 2020 tax payment deadline has been pushed back to 15 May 2020 from 31 March 2020 due to MCO.
6. Geran Khas Prihatin (GKP) untuk Perniagan Mikro 微型企业援助金
Geran Prihatin Khas is a one-time RM3000 grant to help micro businesses during MCO. Application will start from 1 May 2020.
- Less than 5 employees
- Annual sales revenue less than RM300K
- Registered with SSM
Geran Prihatin Khas 是给予所有微型企业一次性的RM 3000援助金。从5月1日开放申请
- 公司营业额一年不超过RM 300K
7. BSN 0% Interest Rate Loan for SMEs
Sole proprietors, partnerships and Sdn Bhd will be able to enjoy 0% interest rate instead of 2% when getting a loan of up to RM10,000 from BSN. Please contact BSN for more information.
8. Special Relief Facility (SRF) for SME with Maybank
BNM has on 28 February 2020 announced the allocation of a RM5.0 billion Special Relief Facility (SRF) to alleviate the financial burden and assist in the resumption of business operations of the SMEs affected by the recent 2019-nCoV (COVID-19) outbreak.
Validity: 6th March 2020 to 31st December 2020
Financial Quantum: RM20,000 up to RM1,000,000 (until 31st December 2020 or upon exhaustion of allocation, whichever is earlier)
Tenure: Up to 5.5 years (including 6 months moratorium on both principal and interest/profit payment)
Interest: 3.50% p.a inclusive of guarantee fee
- SMEs adversely affected by COVID-19 registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM), authorities/district offices in Sabah and Sarawak or statutory bodies for professional service providers
- Business must at least with 51% shareholders are Malaysians
申请日期: 3月6日 至 12月31日
贷款款项: RM20,000 至 RM1,000,000（至12月31日或有关基金发放完毕（视何者为先））
9. 25% Decrease in Foreign Worker Levy
Levy payments for foreign workers will be reduced by 25 per cent for all companies where their work permits end on April 1 to December 2020. The reduction in levy payments is not extended to domestic workers.
10. Six Months Moratorium Period for Rent Payment
The government has established a six months moratorium period for rent payment for business owners that has rent a stall or shop from them. All other business owners are required to negotiate with their store owners.
1. EIS and SIP Assistance
Malaysians who are retrenched due to COVID-19 can reach out to EID or SIP for assistance.
2. EPF Withdrawal Program -> I-Lestari
EPF member can apply to withdraw RM500 from their EPF Account 2 starting 1 April 2020. The scheme will last for 12 months (April 2020 to March 2021).
- EPF member below the age of 55
- Malaysian or PR
- There must be savings in the Account 2
- i-Akaun App
- Download form from EPF website, fill up and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
EPF会员可以从4月1如开放申请每月从EPF第二户口提取RM 500。此提款计划为期12个月（2020年4月 – 2021年3月）
- i-Akaun Apps申请
3. Pemberian Tunai Bantuan Ihsan Covid-19 Johor
The application for Bantuan Ihsan Covid-19 Johor is now open.. Those who have not been approved for BSH and BPN, or people whose lives are affected by COVID-19 can submit their application. Successful applicants will receive RM250 to RM500.
- Malaysia citizen and non-citizen
- Residing in Johor
- 18 years old and above
- Attach photocopy of IC or passport
- Priority to those who have not under other assistance schemes
- Gross household income below RM8000
柔佛州新冠肺炎善行援助金（Bantuan Ihsan Covid-19 Johor）已开放申请，没有获批生活援助金（BSH）及国家关怀援助金（BPN）者，或生活因新冠肺炎疫情受到影响的民众可提出申请。符合资格的申请者，将获得发放250令吉至500令吉的援助金。
- 家庭总收入RM8000 以下
For other areas, please check the links below. 其他区域的援助金，请查看一下网址。
Johor Jaya : https://cutt.ly/1yowCpR
Kluang : https://cutt.ly/AyoMzn9
Bukit Batu : https://forms.gle/FUQsDqhpxsfi7Pqa8
Perling : https://forms.gle/y7Wfgve4KT3N7iJB6
4. Malaysia Bantuan Prihatin Nasional
Announced on 29 March, the government will be giving out Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) financial aid to B40 and M40 Malaysians. Those who are recipients of the Bantuan Sara Hidup (BSH) aid do not need to apply as they already on the BSH database. However, those not registered with BSH or LHDN can make a new application on the official LHDN website between 1 April and 30 April 2020. If you meet the eligibility criteria but are not marked as eligible on the website check, you can make an online appeal between 3 April and 30 April 2020 – also on the LHDN website.
- Households earning RM4,000 and below will receive RM1,600
- Households earning between RM4,001 and RM8,000 will receive RM1,000
- Single individuals aged 21 years and above earning RM2,000 and below will receive RM800
- Single individuals aged 21 years and above earning RM2,001 to RM4,000 will receive RM500
BPN是政府在2020年3月29日宣布，所有Bantuan Sara Hidup (BSH) 的受惠者直接可享有此援助金。如果没有申报所得税或不是Bantuan Sara Hidup (BSH) 的受惠者可以在2020年4月3日至4月30日通过内陆税收局(LHDN) 的官方网站提出申请。
- 月入不超过 RM4,000 的家庭可获得 RM1,600 援助金
- 月入 RM4,001 至 RM8,000 的家庭可获得 RM1,000 援助金
- 月入不超过 RM2,000 的21岁以上单身人士可获得 RM800
- 月入介于 RM2,001 至 RM4,000 的21岁以上单身人士可获得 RM500
5. Grab and Taxi E-hailing Program
The government will provide a one-time grant to Grab and taxi driver from 1 April.
- RM500 for eligible Grab drivers
- RM600 for eligible taxi drivers
- Driver are registered with APAD and holds a valid permit
- RM 500给予符合资格的Grab司机
- RM 600给予符合资格的德士司机
All information are taken online, please inform us if there are any mistakes. Thank you!